Error 4003/403 in map app

I was coding a navigation app, but when ask for directions, it gives me a notification saying that there is an error with the code "4003", caused by a code 403. I couldn't figure out what error 4003 is, but apparently, a code 403 means that the server understands the code, but refuses to carry it out. I tried looking for a bypass, but couldn't find one. Please help!

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Welcome,

I searched the MIT sources and found:

public static final int ERROR_ROUTING_SERVICE_ERROR = 4003;

So Error 4003 is a error in routing service. This is an error in the Navigation component.

You might want to show your blocks related to the Navigation component.

No, it is an error in the LEGO Mindstorms NXT components.

public static final int ERROR_NXT_INVALID_RETURN_PACKAGE = 403;

Do you have an NXT Lego Mindstorms components and a Navigation component at the same time?

I do not have any LEGO Mindstorms components. According to this discussion (Avoid error 403), it relates to the server understanding the code, but not carrying it out. Thanks for your help!

Sure, here's an image:
Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 9.08.33 AM

In case it helps, the exact notification is "Error 4003: Routing service failed with status 403 forbidden".

HTTP 403 is returned when the client is not permitted access to the resource despite providing authentication such as insufficient permissions of the authenticated account.

Authentication is the process of verifying who someone is, whereas authorization is the process of verifying what specific applications, files, and data a user has access to.

Thanks for your help! Do you know if there is a way to solve this?

You did not share your complete code or an aia. This issue is probably with your code.

Here is how to use the Navigate control HOW TO: Use the Navigate control

Navigate works fine Successful use is dependent on what you request of the the ORS server. Why you cannot use it successfully is impossible to determine without debugging your app.

Here's the complete code:
Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 9.36.26 AM

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.