Enquiry about how I make an application?

• I have 170 photos. Each photo is 10-15 MB in size and contains a specific topic, and so do all the photos (the photo contains fine details and I cannot reduce its quality).
  • Of course, I do not want users to be able to download photos from the application because I put a lot of effort into the photos, and I also do not want users to publish the photos in the application.
  • I want to make an Android application that, as soon as you open it, it shows you 10 sections, each section containing 15 images, and so on for each section.
  • The ability to scroll between images, with the ability to Zoom +/- in on the image.
  • I then want to upload it to the Play Store at a premium app.
  • Can I do this completely via MIT App Inventor platform? Is it possible to explain the steps that I must take?
  • I have 150 photos. Each photo is 10-15 MB in size and contains a specific topic, and so do all the photos (the photo contains fine details and I cannot reduce its quality).
  • The ability to scroll between images, with the ability to Zoom +/- in on the image (because it contains precise details and it is necessary to have the ability to Zoom to view details)
  • Of course, I do not want users to be able to download photos from the application.
  • I want to make an Android application that, as soon as you open it, it shows you 10 sections, each section containing 15 images, and so on for each section.
  • I then want to upload it to the Play Store.
  • Can I do this completely via MIT App Inventor platform? Is it possible to explain the Procedures that I must take?
1 Like
  • I have 150 photos (each photo is 10-15 MB in size and contains a specific topic), and so do all the photos (the photo contains fine details and I cannot reduce its quality).
  • The ability to scroll between images, with the ability to Zoom +/- in on the image (because it contains precise details and it is necessary to have the ability to Zoom to view details)
  • Of course, I do not want users to be able to download photos from the application.
  • I then want to upload it to the Play Store.
  • Can I do this completely via MIT App Inventor platform? Is it possible to explain the Procedures that I must take?

That is getting on for 2GB of image data, I do not believe it is practically possible to store that much data in an app.

Suggest you make thumbnail images of each photo for use in the app, then only download (from an online resource) when the full image is required (this will take time over wifi, and even longer over data, you may need a resumable download method in case of network outage). Your blocks coding should ensure that the photo urls are not obviously available to the user, but bear in mind that "everything is hackable". Scrolling between images, and creating sections is possible.

All the methods you enquire about have been covered many times on the community. I suggest you carry out some searches to find what you need.

The only option is to download the images first and then move them to the PrivateDir (internal storage) so that non-root users cannot access them.

• I have 150 PDF files, each PDF on a specific topic. I want to create an Android application.
  • First when you open the application, it shows you 10 divisions, each division containing (15) PDFs, and so on for each division.
  • I want to upload PDFs within the application so that they can be accessed offline.
  • I also want users to be unable to download PDFs.
  • I also want the ability to Zoom +/- inside the pdf file because it contains precise details and it is necessary to have the ability to Zoom to view the pdf page.

You can purchase a PDF Viewer extension.
For example:

How do I disable downloading of PDFs

I have several PDFs that I want to add to the Android app I'm creating, but I want users to not be able to download the PDFs, just read them. How should I do that?