English To Hindi Voice Translator

Ok then let me delete the link for the aia file of my app now itself

In this forum I can't upload apk file then how could I showcase my app and get feedback from experienced users ??? Is there any other way to upload my app ???

1 Like

just click on export to .aia then use the upload
symbol when u write a post

If you do not wish to show your .aia then build app (save .apk to your computer) and upload it to google drive . Then share the link to your post . Describe what your app does and put some screenshots so the users will be able to see what the app is about and if they want they will download it from your link and test it

2 Likes

Ok I will do it thank you

1 Like

I have edited the top most post with link drive link of my app just check whether it works out.... And reply regarding the same

1 Like

I edited your OP and added the link for @Taifun's extension

1 Like

No anke has instructed me not to add the link of the extension until that was developed by myself .... That's why I didn't add the link for the extension and just Thanked and credited him ...

Sorry if I have committed any mistake or if this reply hurts you

Thankfully
Vijay

Not sure why this is a problem? @Anke

She might have asked you not to post the extension itself.
A link to the extension is fine

3 Likes

I never said anything like that, either here or in the Kodular forum.

See the screenshot attached above

This was how she replied to me and I myself understood like that ...

Sorry if I have misunderstood

Yes, I wrote "direct link".

1 Like

For example: The first link is not a direct link, but the second (I can post it here, because it's my own extension):

https://community.appinventor.mit.edu/uploads/short-url/fuPQTwwgQiSeIXzjK0uaA0UbTnf.aix

1 Like

Ok , I will be learning it

Thankfully
Vijay

Please anyone use my app and give some tips

Thanks for the aia file. I will see what I can do with it.

No I have not given the aia file I have given the APK file alone ... I hope I am right

Thankfully
Vijay

thank you for using the speech recognizer extension
btw. you can find my license in the bottom of each extension page

This work by Pura Vida Apps is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License with attribution (name=Pura Vida Apps and link to the source site) required.

which means, to credit correctly, you should have written something like this (i.e. including the name=Pura Vida Apps and the link to the source site)

Thank you Pura Vida Apps for the Speech Recognizer Extension

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

I got it by going all the way back to your original post before you edited it.