Embed chatgpt customize fine-tuned model(python code) into app inventor

Currently I did a fine-tuned model with python and it is open ai platform.
Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 6.24.29 PM
and I want to add it to my app

I use the chatbot function of the app, and I haven;t test yet, but I know the api key only connect the platform no the model. Is there any method to connect the model into the app?

I haven't tried a fine tuned model, but in theory you should be able to provide the identifier to your custom model in the Model field to use it so long as it is associated with the same organization as your API key.

Thank you for replying! but I search online there is a doc said the model section of the board won't work.It says"Model is for future use and does nothing. "
chatbot/imagebot

and I test with my app. It did not work. It only give response that did not include the data I plug in.

What was the exact error message it gave back?

It does not have error.

but if I train my data with
{"messages": [{"role": "user", "content": "Which non-governmental organizations in Taipei offer medical support?"}, {"role": "assistant", "content": "Non-governmental organizations offering medical support in Taipei include 街頭家醫 and 街友及社會邊緣人服務. 街頭家醫 is located at No. 7, Ln. 26, Sec. 1, Zhongshan N. Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100009, Taiwan (R.O.C.) with phone number (02)2312-0225. 街友及社會邊緣人服務 is located at 5F, No. 420, Zhongzheng Rd., Shilin Dist., Taipei City 111010, Taiwan (R.O.C.)."}]}

including organizations info of address and phone number, chatgpt only response like it isn't trained with the image below:

and with my test in vscode in will reply with the correct plug in information:

ChatCompletionMessage(content='草心 specializes in flower arrangement workshops, and the following information is provided on its website: source\n\n- Name: 芒草心\n- Address: 台北市中山區民權東路一段145巷42號\n- Phone: 0925798700 (10:00 - 19:00)\n- Email: claire.chang1211@gmail.com\n- Instagram: mangacareclaire', role='assistant', function_call=None, tool_calls=None)