Emailing a saved csv(text) file

I can email a saved text file as an attachment using Taifun's email extension without issues while using AI Companion.

However, email does not work when using .apk.

If I insert the file content in the body, it works in both AI Companion and .apk

Some guidance on this is much appreciated.

Where on your device is the text file saved?

What android version are you using?

Is your filescope set to App ?

(It is a paid extension that I do not have, so @Taifun will need to address your issues)

Thank you TIMAI2 for helping out.

it is stored in /Documents/Infiltrometer/data.csv. When I use the AI companion, I can see the file I saved in that directory using USB - PC. That file is not created when using .apk.

Android ver 12
file scope App

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun
PS: please remember to NOT upload your project (aia file) into the community, as it contains a paid extension

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

If you tested with Companion beforehand, you cannot access / overwrite this file with the APK because it was created by another app (Companion). So you must delete this file beforehand with Companion or change the filename with the APK.

1 Like

Here it is.

Thank you for helping out

Ok, so it works now?

Sorry, it did not make any difference

I will keep on trying

thanks

It seems you are saving in the ASD and not in the Shared folder /Documents:

if anyone needs to do it This worked!

Thank you all for the support.

I think I used one of Anke's instructions

thanks

jagath

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.