Eliminar, Modificar y Buscar con Firebase

Hola tengo datos cargados en Firebase, necesito buscar, modificar y eliminar datos.
Tengo un Listview para visualizar los datos, si me pueden ayudar.
Gracias

Translated:
Hi I have data uploaded to Firebase, I need to find, modify and delete data.
I have a Listview to visualize the data, if you can help me.
Thanks

notnot

Use the GetTagList block to fetch a list of the DNIs
Set this list to the listview
When a DNI is selected in the listview call back the data associated with that tag, then populate your textboxes.
Edit the data as required, then set the data as you did in your blocks to create it.
To delete the tag, use the delete block for the DNI tag, and clear the textboxes.

Hola me podrias hacer el gran favor de ayudarme para el armado de los bloques que me sugeriste.
Desde ya gracias
Saludos Fabio

Here is a very simple example of a CRUD using Firebase. There are no security rules in place. The Project Bucket is set to "FBCRUDNoRules".

FirebaseCRUDNoRulesBlank.aia (5.2 KB)
(you will need to add your own API Key and Firebase url)

Buenas Tardes realice cambios en los bloques para cargar en la Base de Datos como esta en pantalla!

Translation:
Good afternoon, make changes to the blocks to load in the Database like this on screen

GuardarCelu|363x500 GuardarBloques BaseDatos

En otra pantalla en el metodo Inicializar obtengo los datos de la Base de Datos en un ListView.
Necesito primero con el boton buscar ingresando el DNI traer los datos y mostrarlo en las cajitas de texto Nombre, Apellido, Año y Turno para luego Modificar o Eliminar.
Si me pueden ayudar graciasListView

Please refer to the example I provided. My firebase data is stored differently to yours. You are making a single entry for your tag in the form of a long string.

Sabrias como puedo buscar un DNI para Modificarlo y Eliminar de la forma que yo lo habia guardado en la Base de Datos.
Si me podes ayudar. Gracias