Electrical project

I'm trying to make an electrical application, but I'm having a lot of problems.

  1. the Q slider is not updated with the data from textbox2
  2. the worst thing - the data entered in the textbox are altered by the slider, they are practically modified. Only integers are displayed correctly after 2-3 attempts.
  3. the canvas remains stretched after returning from the keyboard
  4. the vectors displayed on the canvas V1,V2,V3 (I1,I2,I3) cannot be centered so that in the upper part they appear higher and in the lower part they appear stuck to the circle
  5. the canvas control does not allow choosing another type of font. I would have liked to choose a serif one.
    I made this application in a more complex execution in C# in Windows Form a few years ago and it was very simple.
    It's so hard to do it in android. The lack of smart controls makes my job very difficult.
    I think I chose the wrong work environment.
    I will try Xamarin and SkiaSharp.

Why should someone spend some time, or in your case waste some time to try to fix your project if you are leaving anyway?

Generally this is my advice;

If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you ...
You probably will get more feedback then...

which means in your case post a screenshot of your relevant blocks...

To download the aia file, upload it to App Inventor, open it, do some bug hunting for you, etc... this takes time, and most people will not do that...
Thank you.


Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

1 Like

Perhaps you did. Android Studio uses Libraries and in many ways is similar to C. You could try that and an appropriate Library might be your smart control.

You could also try Delphi Community Edition or B4A, both of which use libraries and set controls. Delphi uses an object Pascal environment; B4A a language similar to Visual Basic and both produce Android apps. :wink:

1 Like

Good luck.

1 Like

I did not post the .aia file in the hope that others would solve my problems.
Before this I asked a question here and no one answered. See the last post.
After days of searching and frustration, I came to the conclusion that I was wasting my time.