Download issues

Whenever I build an apk and download it in my device, it shows that the apk that I have downloaded is unsecure to download, which I ignore, but the other times it shows that the app contains trojan.
Whenever the trojan related notification appears, I delete the app at that instant, but I still to check if the app really is running according to the expectations or not, hence, I need this issue to be fixed as soon as possible.

We need to know more to know your issue. What device are you using? I read topics before in this community that some users report that their phones detect apps they build (even the MIT App Inventor companion) as malware.

I use a PC to design the app, and a phone to download and try the app to check if it is running properly.

What brand and what Android version? Huawei? Samsung? Android 11?

Yes it is Android 11, but I find it inconvenient to share the brand name, is it important?:sweat_smile:

Yes it is. Somehow, some users report that Huawei P30 Lite phones have this issue.

Mine is Redmi (Xiaomi).

I tested an app on my Xiaomi 11 5G NE. Works completely.

This is a video which might explain. This is made by my teachers (please don't share it worldwide).

Yes, thanks. I'm sorry, but that wasn't the issue was facing. I was just, like, reporting the issue to MIT developers that, well, most of the time, my phone detects a trojan in the apk. So, it may be dangerous or something.:grimacing::sweat_smile:

It is a false positive. See trojan search

1 Like

So that means, it isn't harmful anyway, right?

Exactly, no problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok.
And, Thank you @dora_paz and @gordonlu310 for helping me out.
Thank you very much. :slightly_smiling_face: :innocent:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.