Doubtful Camera

Is there an event that I can use to find out if the camera was opened, but no photo was taken, simply the user returned by pressing the back button on the camera screen?

I need to start a clock if the camera was opened and no picture was taken, the user simply gave up taking the picture and returned

The Camera has one event;

AfterPicture( image ) Called after the picture is taken. The text argument image is the path that can be used to locate the image on the phone.

AfterPicture is only executed if a picture is taken.

There is a paid Camera extension but guess that extension probably cannot do what you hope for either

"AfterPicture (image) Called after the picture is taken. The text argument image is the path that can be used to locate the image on the phone.

AfterPicture is only executed if a picture is taken."

so far perfect :handshake: :handshake:

however the question is to test if there was a withdrawal event, in which case the user opens the camera and comes back, thus not performing the function of taking his photo and therefore does not have an AfterPicture.

if you have any more suggestions or ideas and if it is your desire to share I thank you very much

if there is something in the camera component that can be done, I use an extension modified by me, using as a base camera.java

You could do something with blocks, then setting a condition for calling the camera (true) which could be set to (false) in the afterPicture event. Then check for (true)

1 Like

great idea, i will try