Decoration Extension

If there is and he still hasn't shared it, It won't make any sense for me to say share. At least now he has a choice.

What updates were you hoping for ?

Have you looked in Taifun's Extension Directory ?

There are some alternative component modifier extensions that do much more

One is always greater than zero.
It's just a possibility and I wanted to consider it. It's better than nothing.

If you had told Anke about your reaction to my answer, maybe I would have downloaded the new version right now. A novice who has made a plugin for the first time should not be treated this way.

"Thank you"
For some people, this word is a source of motivation.

1 Like

Exactly! And instead of selling it here as general advice, you'd better use it yourself more often! :wink:

3 Likes

I think you accidentally looked at a different profile. I leave the link of my account below.
Profile - LSD - MIT App Inventor Community

Again, you may not have seen the message I wrote on this topic by mistake.

You don't need meditation apps to be happy or make someone happy. Just a sincere thank you is enough. As you can see in the link above.

That was uncalled for, and unnecessary, keep on topic, and keep it friendly

1 Like

Do you have any need that this extension or others can not meet?

I have nothing against "LSD" but it doesn't seem to be good (digestible) for everyone. :wink:

For example, in this picture, the cardview does not fit the screen completely. There is always a gap at the edges. Also, radius adjustment is limited to only 4 corners. The bottom side is radiused, the top side is not flat. This extension has only "Click" function. It would be much better if the trigger was a few blocks like Focus, Long click.

there are other extensions which can set its padding and margin, this will remove the gap.
Also there are other extension with Focus / Long click event.

what's this mean?

I also have a extension similiar:

2 Likes

I don't understand exactly which extensions you are talking about but this extension alone helps me to design the design I want in a flexible way. It would be nice if it was just the blocks I said.

After the extension's developer opened this topic, it has not been active again. So there isn't much to do for now.

Edit:

I can't login to the site. It is constantly loading.

you need to give a string with 4 numbers to have different corner radius.

You asked me why I needed it, and I answered it. :slight_smile: I don't have a problem with the extension. Thanks

new version :
com.ruwis.decoration.aix (12.8 KB)

3 Likes

Nice. BTW, what's new in this version ?

Thank you for your extension.

Can I get the background color of the component with the decoration applied? It always shows the result that it is transparent(#00ffffff).

deco_Test.aia (21.3 KB)