December 2020 Online Global Developer Meetup

Hello everyone,

We will be hosting our next global developer meetup on December 15 at 11am EDT (1500 UTC).

The agenda will be:

• GSOC updates
  • iOS updates
  • UI/UX refresh

If you would like questions answered as part of the meetup, you can ask them in advance here.

Use this link for the Zoom call.

Regards,
Evan

16 Likes

Can anyone join that?
Or is there some sort of registration?
:thinking:

Anybody can join. There will be a link posted here.

It could get sometimes pretty technical since it is a meetup especially for developers of the App Inventors source code.

3 Likes

All the current GSOC project are listed here

One important thing that we will discuss is that GSOC is changing the format starting next year, so previous projects won't necessarily serve as a good guide for what will serve as a project going forward.

4 Likes

I sent this message to view the date and time of the event respectively for each time zone:
2020-12-15T16:00:00Z

I'm so excited for the meeting😁

1 Like

Hello, I would love to come to the meetup tomorrow! But I can't find the details :confused: Does anyone have the link for the meeting, or know where I could find it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @BeksOmega,

I usually post them about an hour before the meeting, so check back here in the morning and there will be a Zoom link.

2 Likes

GSOC information can be found here at https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/ for participants of tonight's meetup to get some idea on what next years time line is.

1 Like

The meeting will start in about 2 hours. Please use this link to join:

3 Likes

has it started??

am i late?

Too late, sorry.

1 Like

ok thanks
for telling me

The recording is now available on YouTube:

5 Likes