CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

Hello! How do I fix this error?
Error 908: The permission RESOURCE_PROTECTED_MEDIA_ID has been denied. Please enable it in the settings app.

use these blocks and from the dropdown list choose the permission you want.

instead of screen1.initialize you can take button.click or any other too !

see the answers here

I do not know, it the custom webview extension is able to do it?
@vknow360?

Taifun

This permission is requested and need to be granted in the same way as mic and camera access in WebView.

The logic for granting permissions in WebView is quite simple. You only have to grant permission only when asked.
You can search in the community and I am sure you can find some relevant examples.

Hello! I have tried granting that permission when asked and it's not working. It may be something my end? Could I see how to grant this specific permission when asked? Again it could be something that I am doing wrong. :slightly_smiling_face:

Please show what have you tried.

1 Like

Hello. The link you posted in the reply, I followed that and it works now! Thank you! :+1: :+1:

(* Load local files and content using Html and Js ) this feature is not working im trying to upload image using html input file tag but the file picker is not appearing , is there any solution can be done ??
notice im using customwebview Version 11

Hey, could you please tell me how to get the "to be downloaded" file's name ?

Hello, first of all This is AWASOME WORK! Good job
I am using a this to watch videos. I've got 2 questions.

1. Is it possible to arrange "double click on Vertical Arrangement" to make full size video?

This is a screenshot from my phone, as you can see player options are too small for touch. I want to arrange (if possible) double click to make full size, one click to stop-play video and trible click to pass 10 second forward or back. Can you show me how?

2. Is it possible to make player options bigger?
    Thanks in advance.

Zooming the page in should enlarge the UI:

As for the rest, I do not have any answers.

1 Like

Thanks, but I am looking for something more efficient. I cannot arrange zoom rate for every page.

1 Like

Fair enough.
I believe setting this property to true should show two buttons; one to zoom in, and the other to zoom out:

1 Like

Yes it is, the problem is zoom buttons overlap player buttons :slight_smile:
A double click - full screen combination would solve lots of my problems:)

1 Like

Ah. In that case, you were right all along. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to help you. You may want to wait until the extension developer reponds.

1 Like

Hi @vknow360,
I was just wondering how to fix this problem/bug. I am displaying a HTML table linked with Google Sheets. And it is displaying but very small. How can I fix this?
This are my blocks:

This is how it is displaying:

Thank you so much,
Superdojp

I am so sorry but I am desperate :slightly_frowning_face:! @vknow360 or anyone else, I would really appreciate any help regarding the above issue.
thank you so much

Try this

Timer set to 500.

Or use the built-in webviewer.

Or use google table charts.

A combination of UseWideViewPort and LoadWithOverviewMode property should do the job.

Hello, do you have any advice for this post