Custom Chat View - An Extension for creating chat view

Hello,
I bought this extension at kodular. And I want to create new chat program. But I dont understand some code for example:

positıon ? whats is meaning?

I want to click and change message.

Thanks.

I need sample for this extension.

What do you get as position parameter from MessageClicked event?

Ask the developer.

1 Like

"This project was saved with a newer version of the App Inventor system. We will attempt to load the project, but there may be compatibility issues."

I saw this error. I received sample but program show this error code.

Thanks

This is because the example is a kodular project. Does it load OK, or are their other errors that prevent it loading in AI2 ?

I thought that codes and mit app inventor worked the same way. It was purchased from extension codes. It doesn't turn on at all, the screen remains locked. But if I choose another project, it opens. okey I will open with kodular after I will code with mit app.
Thanks

Most probably you won't be able to import a project created with App Inventor in Kodular, just import the extension you bought in a new project and see if it works. Otherwise you could always contact the developer since it is a paid extension and ask for support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.