Current Location Of user

I am making a navigation/ map app and i want the current location of the user (Lat and Lang) without moving the phone. While using location sensor or map, m not getting the co ordinates. How should I do it pls help.

error :-

Errorbody {background-color: #fff; margin: 0, padding : 0;} errorMessage {font-family: Arial, san-serif; font-size: 12pt; font weight: bold; line-height: 150%; padding-top: 25px;} TypeError: Cannot read property "Formatted_address" from undefined. line19, file "code", project "GetAddressOfLatLang")

Thank You

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Code like this works for me when using the Navigate component and location sensor. :wink:

to get the 'current location of the user (Lat and Lang) without moving the phone. ???? " you can use the Map1.ShowUser to true to post the location. Also the lat/lon are in the LocationSensor.Latitude and Longitude blocks.

To use Navigate you enter your current lat and lon in the StartLatitude and StartLongitude . You also need the coordinates for a EndLatitude and EndLongitude.