Creating Lists of Lists

I am creating a restaurant picker app. Right now I have it set up with a main screen that has a list of "tags" such as "healthy", or "cheap". When you select a tag it takes you to another screen where you can enter restaurant names. The app will then randomly choose a restaurant from that list for you. I have that working fine (blocks pictured below), however I would also like to add a feature on the initial screen wherein you can have the app select a restaurant from all the different lists the user created. The issue really is that all the different global lists are on different screens so it won't let me select randomly from them all because the initial screen doesn't have any of them store as variables. Does anybody know how I would go about fixing Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 9.00.16 PM that?

A very simple solution is not to change Screens at all. Put all your code on Screen1 and use Layouts to create virtual screens . Follow the advice here> Building Apps with Many Screens.

If all the information can be on Screen1 the different Lists would be available to you. :slight_smile:

1 Like