Creating a simple inventory List and having the List with the qty shared via social

I am as green as they go and maybe posting this in the wrong section. I have several projects for the same thing trying to just collect this info and share it. I have tried to do a list and just can't seem to get it to work. I have spent hours reading, watching videos, and trying to figure this out. Nothing is clicking. Here are the screenshots of where I first started. It has got to be easier than I am making it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome Marcus.

Have you done any of the MIT tutorials? If you had you should be able to figure this out.

Here are some resources to help you learn to use the AI2 tools. A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.

There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps

How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also look here App inventor español. Offline. Tutorial. Ejemplos. Instalación. Códigos. Juegos. Curso gratis de App inventor. and here Tutorial Index | Imagnity for more tutorials

Learn about components Component Reference
and visit the Library The MIT App Inventor Library: Documentation & Support Help>Library on the MENU

Why not just type your data into a Google Sheet and share that?