Creating a Quiz Database with Different Categories and Difficulty Levels (TinyDB)

Hello everyone,

I am currently working on a quiz app using App Inventor and trying to build a structured database that encompasses various categories and difficulty levels. The idea is for users to first select a category and then set the difficulty level via designated buttons. Each category contains questions for multiple difficulty levels.

I aim to store the questions and multiple-choice answers in TinyDB, organized by category and difficulty. However, I'm struggling to properly delineate the questions and answers. Additionally, I am having trouble marking the correct answer in the database so that it's recognizable in the quiz and points can be awarded accordingly.

Does anyone have experience with setting up such data structures in App Inventor? How can I best organize the questions, answers, and marking of the correct answer to keep everything clear and easily retrievable? I would greatly appreciate any examples or suggestions on structuring the data in TinyDB.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Did you search the community for "quiz" ? You will find an abundance of information.

Have you read http://www.appinventor.org/bookChapters/chapter10.pdf ?

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:
I will take a look and hope, that this solves my problem

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.