Create a profile that takes a profile picture and save it in tinydb

Hi, I am quite new to App Inventor, I am trying to make an app and on one screen I need to have a profile picture I need the user to click on the image and open the camera. The user can take a photo and the TinyDB will save that photo and if the user leaves the app the photo will not leave the image container.
Can someone help me, please?

Welcome!
You might find sime examples after doing a search here in the community

A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Our Tutorials! to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.