Creat libéllé for image

Hello
I created an App where when you tap on an image the image of the lamp appears and when you tap it turns off.

This App I'm trying to make it work with Switch Access

This works except that when Switch access arrives for example on Lumière 2, instead of saying "Lumière 2" it says in voice "Without label" or "Sans libéllé" en Français

Basically I think I need to assign a label to an image but what do I do?

Thank you

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Hello Taifun
I have created a small video for you to explain.
https://we.tl/t-Pyr9HmUusw

Watch and listen when it is positioned over the image of the house or the lamps. It says "Sans libéllé"

I would like him to say "Accueil " when he is on the house and "Lumière 2" when he is on "lumière 2"

Could please show the Properties of the text to speech component, perhaps that could help. One possible problem could be that text to speech language is not set to the language typed in the textbox.

Sorry but I did not understand your question. What do you mean show the Properties of the text to speech component? The Android one?