Crash error , during pre lauching report, in google play console

java.lang.SecurityException: No active admin ComponentInfo{com.google.android.apps.mtaas.deviceadmin/com.google.android.apps.mtaas.deviceadmin.DeviceAdminReceiver}

FATAL EXCEPTION: Instr: com.google.android.apps.mtaas.deviceadmin.EnableNetworkLogging
Process: com.google.android.apps.mtaas.deviceadmin, PID: 5307
java.lang.SecurityException: No active admin ComponentInfo{com.google.android.apps.mtaas.deviceadmin/com.google.android.apps.mtaas.deviceadmin.DeviceAdminReceiver}
at android.os.Parcel.createException(Parcel.java:2088)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:2056)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:2004)
at android.app.admin.IDevicePolicyManager$Stub$Proxy.setNetworkLoggingEnabled(IDevicePolicyManager.java:15305)
at android.app.admin.DevicePolicyManager.setNetworkLoggingEnabled(DevicePolicyManager.java:11627)
at com.google.android.apps.mtaas.deviceadmin.EnableNetworkLogging.onStart(EnableNetworkLogging.kt:27)
at android.app.Instrumentation$InstrumentationThread.run(Instrumentation.java:2214)
Caused by: android.os.RemoteException: Remote stack trace:
at com.android.server.devicepolicy.DevicePolicyManagerService.getActiveAdminWithPolicyForUidLocked(DevicePolicyManagerService.java:3259)
at com.android.server.devicepolicy.DevicePolicyManagerService.getActiveAdminOrCheckPermissionForCallerLocked(DevicePolicyManagerService.java:3155)
at com.android.server.devicepolicy.DevicePolicyManagerService.getActiveAdminForCallerLocked(DevicePolicyManagerService.java:3136)
at com.android.server.devicepolicy.DevicePolicyManagerService.enforceCanManageScopeOrCheckPermission(DevicePolicyManagerService.java:7206)
at com.android.server.devicepolicy.DevicePolicyManagerService.enforceCanManageScope(DevicePolicyManagerService.java:7192)

Hello Rashmi,

Can you please post a screenshot of the relevant blocks that caused this error? Right-click the blocks, then select Download Blocks as Image.

below is screenshot of error, in google play console, in pre launching report

screenshot of block, below

Why are you opening everything in Chrome, why not use the webviewer ?

because all labels, text box, buttons looks at right place when i open in chrome, if i use web viewer, all lebel, text box displaced, because , i have everything in website not in app.

Yes, it does look a bit strange. The web design must not be fully correct/responsive.

i am waiting for the solution of my exact problem, which is related to error shown by google play console.

Is that all your blocks ?

yes, it is all. my app only has one screen.

Does your app run on a device if you compile the apk and sideload it ?

You also assume that any user of your app will have Chrome installed.....

is all that is needed in your activityStarter calls

if DataUri is mi.edu then where should i write my URL, which i want to open

Replace with your own url

ok thanx, i will follow and check for error and let you know

Not everyone has chrome installed on their phone, so your app will not work on all phones.

1 Like

yes, u r right

I'm guessing this is a false positive error:

https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/160907013

On which device with which Android version did it occur?
Can the error be reproduced on one of your real test devices?