Correct screen defect

I made this app by setting screen orientation on user, but it is a defect, if I open the app with the phone horizontal the screen is fine but then when I put it vertical the screen looks like in the picture, this defect does not do it with all phones. With motorola one zoom it is defective, with huawei p 30 lite it does not, with asus zenphone 2 laser ze550hl it does not. Please anyone know how to correct the defect?
difetto.pdf (340.1 KB)

Easiest thing is for others to test on their devices.

Save your project to a new name, remove all the mp3 files, then upload the aia project here.

Does this only happen with a compiled version of the app or in companion as well ?

IlSignoreCiGuida.aia (107.9 KB)

here is the aia file.
I do not use companion. I see the defect in the compiled version installed on the phone. this defect does not do it with all phones. With motorola one zoom it is defective, with huawei p 30 lite it does not, with asus zenphone 2 laser ze550hl it does not. Exactly the defect there is when i open the app keeping the phone orizontally and then i turn it vertically.
I think it depends on the version of app inventor because the same app made in April 2021 is not lacking, while made with app inventor of May 2022 it is lacking, while maintaining the same settings

Thank you

Tested compiled on Google Pixel 4a Android 12, no issues when changing orientation.

Most probably be a device specific bug. You could try identifying the type of device and fixing the orientation?

the phone is motorola one zoom XT2010-1, android 10.
auto rotation is off

I FOUND THAT THE DEFECT IS THERE BECAUSE I REMOVE THE "READ EXTERNAL STORAGE" PERMIT

thanks for everything
Maurizio

:question:

1 year ago I did this app and worked well, if I build this app today, it is defective, as the picture shows. I set screen orientation on user. if I open the app keeping the phone orizontal, it shows this defect, if I open the app keeping the phone vertically the defect is not shown.
this defect does not do it with all phones. With motorola one zoom it is defective, with huawei p 30 lite it does not, with asus zenphone 2 laser ze550hl it does not.

see the video to understand

So it depends on the version of app inventor because the same app made in April 2021 is not lacking, while if I build the app with the actual version of app inventor it is lacking, while maintaining the same settings.
AccolgoLaParola.aia (529.9 KB)

You showed this problem before in another topic, and identified a specific device was causing this problem. Unless there is something different about this, I will merge.

I have given more details of the problem to better present it

Not really, you didn't indicate that this only happens with one device, your Motorola brand. Merging, please do not duplicate topics.

In your first attempt, you indicated that it might be something to do with granting / not granting permissions ?

Displays correctly on a Samsung Android 11 with a setting of Portrait in vertical and horizontal device attitude. You use

ScreenOrientation.
WhenUnspecified is used, the image displays different in vertical and horizontal (but not with the black bar). Set the ScreenOrientation to Portrait and see what happens on your Motorola phone. What happens?

the problem is the same, thank you