Copiar celdas de excel en campos de texto

buen día a toda la comunidad tengo este inconveniente

quisiera copiar estas 3 celdas de excel
a 3 campos de texto y me sale esto

se podrá de alguna manera?

How are you doing this from your app ?
It is simple enough to join the three cell values (which should come into the app as a list of some sort), using the list block "join items using separator"

no tengo aun ningún bloque solo quiero copiar y pegar desde excel las 3 celdas en 3 campos de texto

o que otra forma podría llevar las celdas a estos 3 campos de texto

OK, you have not been totally clear in what you want to do, if I understand correctly, you actually want to paste just one cell value to each textbox/label in the app ?

If you are simply copying the cells from "Excel" on your device, you will need to paste them to a label, and then carry out some text manipulation to spread the cell contents across your textboxes / labels.

for example....

(paste into the textbox, then press the button)

si pensaba algo parecido pero que pasa cuando hay mas de una palabra en la celda como esto

el espacio me estropearía la secuencia
creo que en otra celda de excel haría un concatenar agregando un símbolo diferente para separar los 3 campos

o podría concatenar aquí también en Mit App Inventor teniendo encuentra las separaciones de las celdas

The easiest way is to copy cells individually, one-by-one, into their respective App Text Boxes. If a whole row need to be copied over, Excel can export that as a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file and a Procedure similar to TimAI2's example could split that data at the commas.

However, I have discovered that if you drag-select the cells in Excel, then copy to clipboard, they are given a tab delimiter:

Snap1

So this should work:

blocks

esto es una extensión?

donde lo encuentro?

Yes, the 3 Cell values pasted directly to the TextBox by TaifunClipboard1 when Button 'Paste' is tapped.

That should mean the 'TextBox_PasteFromClipBoard' can be hidden from the User.

I have not tested, but this might work, no need for an intermediate TextBox:

blocks2

@elmachi130
I don't quite understand the question, do you mean Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets?
In case it was Sheets...

Hi elmachi - are you going to tell us how you got on? Did any of our suggestions work for you?

si el de Juan_Antonio es el mas acertado
la extensión TaifunClipboard1 se ve buena pero me pide donación
y yo recién empiezo
saludos

You do not have to donate, Taifun is only asking for a donation if you can.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.