Converting 4 bytes to integer

its set to 0 and receives an integer ,
Then this integer becomes part of the URL and it becomes a String , but before is being sent its an actual int right?

That is true, but should make no difference.

If you want to, you can "intify" your cleaned-up string by adding a math zero to it.

I suggest you set the Label_Msg as I have, this shows exactly the assembled URL.

...and since you have doubts in your mind, here is an example where the values are strings and have never been integers:

ThingspeakTest3.aia (7.3 KB)

Chart_StringInts

1 Like

Amazing , then the App inventor should be correct as it is right now .
So maybe my Code is Wrong or i have no idea whats going on really.

Nor do I :thinking:

Did you try:

Also, is there something odd on the ThingSpeak side? I'm just using a tiny fraction of it as I know next to nothing about it.

Since it was uploading your example ,i really have no idea whats going on .
Maybe i should try another platform , or start coding my App in Java

.......Well, I think that might be like jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire. :grin:

My only problem and the biggest one , is that i ve never made an app that connects to BLE so yea :stuck_out_tongue:

But really thanks alot for your time that u devoted , i really appreciate it .

I think it's a case of "the devil is in the detail" - on the app side, the syntax has to be 100% correct. On the ThingSpeak side, it might be worth starting again with a new account.

1 Like

Will do that and check for sure , i ll come back if i manage to make it , with or without android studio

I just noticed that the commercial licence is high cost, £550 per year. It would cost you only a fraction of that to host your own website.

I know its expensive , but a friend of mine has enterprise license in Thingsboard i can use , i just wanted to make sure it uploads to an IoT platform first.
If Thingsboard has different method i am gonna kill myself.

Or i can use the MQTT extension and use this standard communication protocol with a broker server .

It is a lot different, though probably will work via HTTP. They major on desktop OS rather than Mobile.

I ve been told it might be a TS issue . Gonna stall it for now and wait for a response from Mathworks.

Is your Arduino an original or a clone? We have had troubles with clones (though most are are good).

Was real arduino.
Now i switched back to Esp to check that and its the same issue