Controllo targa automobilistica

Salve a tutti,
sarebbe possibile con Mit App Inventor poter collegare un'app al sito della Motorizzazione Civile affinchè si possa eseguire il controllo di una targa automobilistica?
Ed alla fine si possa estrapolare:

Motore
Immatricolazione
RCA
Revisione
Neopatentati
Bollo
Furto

Saluti
Nicola

I think the site would have to have an API which you could use. Which site are you talking about. Another thing to find out is that if there isn't an API are you allowed to use the data from the site.

Hi Nicola

I notice that they have their own mobile App, but no mention of an API. You can ask them of course, and ask if it is OK for your App to scrape their website if they do not have an API. As a Government public information site, I would expect them to be helpful......

@Peter @ChrisWard sulla rete vi sono tantissimi siti web che permettono di effettuare ricerche inerenti una specifica targa automobilistica; a patto di accettare nel sottoscrivere un' abbonamento mensile. Mi chiedo quindi come sia possibile che sul Play Store vi siano tantissime app gratuite che permettono di reperire informazioni circa una targa specifica :thinking:

.... it is possible that there is an API which they use, or they are blatantly stealing the data by web scraping. If you communicate with the authorities and work something out, your advertisement on Goggle Play will be able to boast approval by the authorities - which should make your App stand out from the crowd of illegal apps.

1 Like

ChrisWard grazie per il tuo consiglio. Buona giornata
Saluti
Nicola

http://www.regcheck.org.uk/api/reg.asmx?op=CheckItaly

Nicola this Is end point of an rest api that check what you want.

If you search with Google you can find even others api eregarding Italian car circulation

Saluti Marco

1 Like

Marco, per favore potresti farmi un esempio? Grazie

Ho visto che questa api usa anche un metodo get e post quindi è compatibile col componente web .
Il problema che il response è in xml ,quindi dovresti trovare un metodo per estapolare i dati.
Sinceramente io non so se possa essere fatto con app inventor,io di solito quando trovo problemi nell'estrarre dati da un api usi javascript.

I saw that this api also uses a get and post method so it is compatible with the web component.
The problem is that the response is in xml, so you should find a way to extract the data.
Honestly I don't know if it can be done with app inventor, I usually use javascript when I find problems extracting data from an api.

1 Like

Nicola see this:
https://www.ilportaledellautomobilista.it/web/portale-automobilista/verifica-copertura-rc?p_p_id=CoperturaRC_WAR_ServiziAlCittadinowar100SNAPSHOTesercizio&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=_118_INSTANCE_hoIzOCy6I6vu__column-2&p_p_col_count=1&_CoperturaRC_WAR_ServiziAlCittadinowar100SNAPSHOTesercizio_action=coperturaRC

It shouldn't be a problem to extract data from an xml file in App Inventor using the text blocks, but App Inventor can also use JavaScript.

@TIMAI2 volendo prendere in considerazione l'URL di @marco_tanzi; potresti farmi un esempio di estrapolazione utilizzando i blocchi Web1.XMLTextDecode e Web1.XMLTextDecodeAsDictionary?
Buona domenica

Nicola

Show us your Blocks Nicola.