Connecting with nrf52832 Arduino controller

I’m trying to create an app to send and receive strings via uart from an Adafruit Feather nRF52832 Bluefruit. I am very new to working with ble, or bluetooth in general, so I’m in a bit over my head in being able to explain where I am at with my issue, but I will give it a shot.

This is what I have for the blocks which i had gotten from a video (anybody can let me know if they want a link to the video, the forum only lets new users submit two links in a post), and I still get an error stating “connection status was set to OS code 133”. I saw some posts around that looked very similar to my issue, but I haven’t really been able to find my own solution.

I have read that it could be issue on the Android side, but I wanted to make a post to see if anyone could point me in the right direction or help keep me from wasting time if it’s a known issue.

I have manually put in the MAC address of my controller in the blocks, and I have been verifying that it still shows up in scans.

I can connect and use the uart chat in Adafruit’s Connect app just fine, so I at least have that as a fallback to base a custom app off of, but I would rather use app inventor if possible. If anyone can let me know of a known solution to this error or perhaps a good example of working with the controller I linked, it would much appreciated.

Thanks to anyone who can help! Please let me know if I can provide any more information that is needed.