Connecting accelerometer to a variable- create notification

Hi, I am trying to create an app for a child’s morning routine. One of the screens is checking the location of the bus and I have enabled a notification to ask the child if they are ready for school. At this point if they should choose yes I want this to link to another screen where an accelerometer was used to check if the medicine cupboard was opened and the child took their medicine, if true then track the bus if not alert message and return to medicine screen but it is not working. Please help.!!

Please do not take a photo of your blocks… these are almost unreadable

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Sorry, this is my first time using the App Inventor Community. I have amended the image now. Thanks

This is the blocks on the Medicine Screen that I am trying to link to the Wheres_the_bus screen.

Thanks

How can your child's phone know the location of the bus, when the child is at home? Does the bus broadcast its location over the web?

The phone will connect to someone on the bus.

Go on…how connect, same app?

I am hoping it is similar to the Android, Wheres my phone app. It will track the phone which in turn gives the direction.

I am needing help with the accelerometer of the cupboard which would have a sensor inside.