Connect toSQL Table on local host

Hi,
I cannot use Firebase and Google cloud service, therefore i want to make a SQL table in my Local host and connect to that and write/read my app users information data like name,username, password and ....
do you know any manual or could you say me how?
i should add that know i can read and write with TinywebDB on my local host.
and here is an image of SQL database:

https://puravidaapps.com/mysql.php

1 Like

thanks a lot TIMAI2.
I study that and do it. at first it has Error 400 i correct it with your previous guidance.
but know i have this one:
Untitled

could you plese help me

What is on line 56 and line 59 of your mysql.php that is causing the problem ?

this php file:

1mysql.txt (4.4 KB)

56   $conn = new mysqli($DB_ADDRESS,$DB_USER,$DB_PASS,$DB_NAME);    //connect
58    if($conn->connect_error){                                                           //checks connection
59      header("HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request");

Looks like a connection issue....

i could connect to my host when i define TinywebDb on my host.
do you think this connection issue related to my host service or database address at top of this file?

This is unrelated to the mysql connection / activity

Could be, I do not know what your connection parameters should be. DB Address looks a bit strange....

1 Like

exactly... this looks wrong
$DB_ADDRESS="http://89.32.251.5:2082/cpsess9427331168/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/db_structure.php?server=1&db=behineha_appinvent";

check your server settings...
for example for a Strato database it would be rdbms.strato.de
STRATO Help & Contact: Answers to frequently asked questions

EDIT: to run this on your personal computer you must have a web server up and running there, for example XAMPP

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

1 Like

thank you so much everyone. With your help, I am now connected to the server database and I am writing and reading information.
:blush: :clap:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.