Connect to WiFi with a specific SSID and Password

Hey, I'm kinda new here. Is there any free extension that lets me connect to a wifi on all Android versions, including 10 and above? Thanks in advance.

As already mentioned in your other thread there currently is only available a paid extension

Taifun

Oh, I thought there were more made by the community. Is it hard to make my own extension?

You can find the extensions directory here App Inventor Extensions | Pura Vida Apps

you could write your own extension and create the functionality yourself...

more information about how to create an extension see the App Inventor Extensions document

however that will be more advanced and will require some Java skills...

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Well, I can always learn Java. I heard it's a bit complicated but I'll try it. Thanks.

Hey, wait, before this closes, why is the Wifi extension from 2021 not connecting to my wifi? I have android 13

@Taifun

Because the Android system evolves from year to year and Google introduces new rules to help their users being "protected"...

In this case the old APi works only for devices < Android 10...

Taifun

Gosh, I hope Android doesn't become like iOS. Thanks (again).

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.