Companion drops out frequently

I’ve always had a lot of trouble with the AI Companion dropping the connection to my phone, or stopping. I wind up having to reset the connection or starting over. I’ve got a strong WiFi signal, so that’s not the problem.
My latest project involved some Bluetooth communications. I also have a wireless mouse and keyboard. I can’t prove it, but it seems that using the mouse and keyboard cause interference. The connection seems to last longer when I keep my hands off the keyboard.
Has anyone else experienced this problem.

While Bluetooth and Wifi (802.11b/g/n) work in the same 2.4 GHz band, I find it unlikely that the use of the keyboard/mouse combo should interfere so much that it’d break the network connection between your computer and the phone. If you want to confirm this, one thing you could try is turning off Wifi and using the companion over your cellular connection (will incur data costs) as a test. If you try this, you must keep the “Use Legacy” option unchecked.

If you are checking the “Use Legacy” option, try not using it and letting us know any symptoms. If you use the standard mode normally, try checking “Use Legacy” and see if it helps at all.

Depending on your phone’s settings, it might also be turning off Wifi temporarily to preserve battery life. Do you see any impact on connectivity as a function of whether the device is plugged in to charge or not?

i use celluar data and connection failed after minutes why plz?