Comment ouvrir une page virtuel dans un autre écran

bonjour, j'ai essayé plusieurs fois d'ouvrir un arrangement-vertical dans l'écran1 à partir de l' écran2, et je n'y arrive pas. Je dois garder la valeur du profil. Est ce que quelqu'un pourrais m'aider ?

voilà les blocs de l'écran2 avec la valeur du "global profil" et quand je clique sur le bouton je dois ouvrir l'arrangement-vertical qui se trouve dans écran1.
Capture5

voilà les blocs de l'écran1 , là où je dois ouvrir "arrangement-agenda"
Capture4

You probably need to send two items (therefore a list) in your start value, one for the profile, the other to indicate that the virtual screen should be opened.

I will have a go at an example, unless someone else beats me to it / with a better solution....

1 Like

j'ai essayé avec le bloc "créer une liste" et ça n'a pas fonctionné, je veux bien un exemple !

Try this example (this is just an example to demonstrate how the blocks might work).
openvs.aia (4.9 KB)

When the app opens, press the button to go to Screen2

On Screen2, enter a profile name, then press the button to go to Screen1 with start values

You should be returned to Screen1 and the vaVirtualScreen should be displayed (orange background), with the Profile name at the top.

In your app, you will need to consider the start values that may be returned from other screens, and handle those accordingly

[EDIT]

To others, I could not get this block to work across screens, hence the need to use close screen blocks

1 Like

merci, je vais essayer