Comment je peux ajouter une autre fenêtre (How can I add another window)

comme vous regardez lorsque j'ai ajouter la bouton go to cloud la partie alarme ne s'affiche plus s'il vous plait comment je dois faire merci.

[Translated]
as you look when I add the go to cloud button the alarm part is no longer displayed please how should I do thank you.

voici le code si qlq peut m'aider
ArduFarmBot_V1_EXT_1.aia (1018.9 KB)

2 Likes

Seems like it's getting cut out of the screen.
Set the screen's "scrollable" property to true; you will then be able to scroll down to view the alarm part, if it gets pushed out of the screen:

Also, I've gotta say: you've done quite a great job; the app looks quite solid.

3 Likes

merci beaucoup je suis très satisfait par ton aide. merci aussi pour ton feedback

2 Likes

j'ai pas encore réussir a le faire si vous avez une idée s'il vous plait

1 Like

comme vous regardez quand je coche le Botton scrollable la photo ne s'affiche pas sur toutes la surface du téléphone

c'est ca que je veux l'obtenir

j'ai besoin de votre s'il vous plait

1 Like

Are you setting Screen1.Sizing to Responsive?

1 Like

oui il est sur Responsive

1 Like

OK, then you might change the dimensions of what is probably a Layout you use the Label on and you might get your desired response.

1 Like

s'il vous plait j'ai pas compris si possible plus de detailles
ArduFarmBot_V1_EXT_1 (1).aia (1.1 MB)
voila le programme si possible de le modifier

1 Like

Your problem is getting truncation of text. The way to fix that is to get more room. You can get more room by either using Screen scrolling or a Layout that scrolls or using a smaller font or breaking up the text using the \n control character or using an additional layout and show or hide the layout as a virtual screen.

Sorry, I can't run your code as I do not have the hardware.

3 Likes

Simply use a Vertical Scroll Arrangement instead of a Vertical Arrangement. Set the Background Color to None and Background Image to None. (For the Vertical Scroll Arrangement.) Set the Background Image for the Screen or the Container Containing the Vertical Scroll Arrangement.

2 Likes

jai pas compris est ce que vous pouvez le faire s'il vous plait voila le lien
ArduFarmBot_V1_EXT_1 (1).aia (1.1 MB)

1 Like

Here you go :

ArduFarmBot_V1_EXT_1.aia (1.1 MB)

Tested successfully in the latest version of MIT AI2 Companion.

P.S.

Don't forget to mark the Solution. (Only after verifying.) It motivates me.

1 Like

merci beaucoup je suis vraiment satisfait par ton aide merci beaucoup

1 Like

You're welcome.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.