Come visualizzare più utenti nella mappa (How to display multiple users on the map)

Good morning everyone, I have tried several times to understand how to display multiple users to share the location on the map, but I can't, can you help me please.
As you can see from the blocks, in the second app I modified the sensor and the marker, but only one bus always appears using the two apps on two different cell phones.
Unfortunately, while trying to understand the explanations offered in the post, I can't understand how I should proceed, I thought I understood that it was enough to modify the sensor and the marker

Share location.aia (13.0 KB)

You are saving multiple locations with one tag, change tags.

Did you mean two different apps?

Try a tutorial (not similar but it sends messages to multiple devices) to understand it:

I don't think so.

Make/Learn the tutorial until you learn how can we display a data between multiple devices.

Have you tried Here is an example using the CloudDB Social Distancing ... a CloudDB / Location Marker Tutorial showing how to share locations among individuals who have the app.

Something similar How to broadcast a GPS location and share the information on a map with others in real time..CloudDB that might be useful.

Thank you