Clock with zero and listview remove [

Good evening Guys, I would like to know how I can remove the [ example ] from a listview, because I want it to look like this: example. Another fact would be to call a time in the listview putting Zero (0) in front, for example: 9:7 pm, as I want it to be 09:07 pm. Thanks

[example]

if your data is coming out like this in a listview, it could be that you have a list of lists. You will need to extract the inner data - example, from the outer data [example] and add to a new list.

e.g.

[["cat"],["dog"],["pig"]]   >>>>   ["cat","dog","pig"]

To present your time values as you want, you will need to carry pout some text manipulation to add leading zeros. This short procedure will handle most settings for time.

where is your data coming from?
Is it for example stored in a file like this

example1
example2
example3

how do you convert it to a list?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

In procedure Compilar_Listos, you attempt to apply a text JOIN to two parallel lists.

This is not SQL or APL.

That won't work.

You need to build up a third list by iterating by index i from 1 to length(list), adding to the third list JOIN(select item i from list1, '|', select item i from list2)