Clients contact me by whatsapp

Hello friends and I watched many tutorials on whuassap and create send etc ... I DON'T WANT THAT! I want to make a store so that customers can send me whatsapp to my number and I do not see that tutorial on how to implement in my store a direct access button of whatsapp to my number for customers, thank you ..

Hola amigos e mirado muchos tutoriales sobre whuassap y crear enviar etc.. !NO QUIERO ESO! yo quiero hacer una tienda y que los clientes me puedan enviar wuassapts a mi numero y no veo ese tutorial de como implementar en mi tienda un boton de acceso directo de whuassapt a mi numero para clientes gracias..

You are talking about WhatsApp?
There does not exist a WhatsApp API, so most probably it is not possible what you are trying to do...

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Hello friend, thanks for answering ... if I want to put a link from my app store directly to my phone, put a limk button directly to my WhatsApp phone number as if it were a link to a web, do you understand? Or how could customers contact me from my store directly to my phone?

How to start Whatsapp/send a message with Whatsapp

your customers could send you an email...

Taifun

1 Like