ClickTools - An Extension To Add Click Events To Arrangements And View Components

Yes this extension has simple bug but i haven't corrected it due to some personal issues give me some time I will fix it

1 Like

It also does not worked

1 Like

@Kumaraswamy Until i will fix the bug between click and long click you can use previous version of the extension. in.vedang.clicktool.aix (7.7 KB)

1 Like

ClickTools is allowed to be redistributed by MIT as part of the Appathon 2021

2 Likes

I want you to add a method to make a view full clickable.
Do you have any plans to release an update?

Get the code in Telegram, if you wish.

1 Like

Okay... Msg me :upside_down_face:

Is this code correct? I am trying to make some arrangements (Containing a few labels and a button) clickable, but this code does not open another screen. I hear the click sound when I tap the arrangement but nothing happens.

Looks OK, apart from the red crosses. You need to remove those.

If testing with companion, did you reload the companion after loading the extension?

and did you refresh the companion after creating these blocks ?

The red crosses are due to duplicate event handlers, I just duplicated the main blocks which had a ton of other code, so to keep it simple I did that for a screenshot.

Yes, the extension has been in my app for a few days and I have reconnected and refreshed the companion multiple times.

The main point I'm trying to get at is: am I supposed to register the component, then use logic as I have done to handle the click event?

Also no errors occur if I use the ClickTools1.errorOccurred block.

Reading the topic, it looks like there is an unfixed bug in the latest version of the extension. Try an earlier version....

Alternatives are available. You may want to look at them as it seems @Techno_Vedang has not been active for a long time.

1 Like