Change marker ImageAsset

How I can change Marker ImageAsset in my map?
I'm searching TAGS about this but I can't find how to change

Thanks!

Welcome Manuel.

You are using a Runtime Marker. Make your life easier by using a Design time Marker instead (don't use the Map.CreateMarker Block) unless your really need Runtime Markers.

Here is how to manage the Custom Markers when using Runtime Markers https://groups.google.com/g/mitappinventortest/c/9fSoh6eUmlc/m/Og3iQOmCAgAJ

Does this advice help?

..what is TAGS? Map components is the documentation.

Hi Steve, thanks.
Yes, I need to use Runtime Markers, because it will be always increase o decrees the markers in real time. it will not be permanent the markers.
In the link, I see if you put the marker instead, you can set imagen in Designer Windows

, but in mi case, my markers are "random" their locations.

These blocks should show you how:

Each time you touch the map, a new marker is created, added to a list, then the image asset is set to the last item in the list (the one you just created)

:cry:

Have you tried @Manuel_Eduardo_Cambe
CustomMarkerChange

and you can use Blocks or the Designer to set the ImageAsset.

1 Like

i have a doubt.... when you put boat.png or car.png
¿where are they?.... Where do I take those images from?

...store the images wherever you want ... in Media is a good place. You have to provide the image.carcar

1 Like

Thanks, I can do it but only on extension SVG, not JPG or PNG, and my image it's so big!... how can I make it small like icon???

These are questions about how to make and modify images. There are forums about image manipulation programs that can guide you.

• you can convert the svg to a png or a jpg. https://svgtopng.com/ is an online converter.

• You can use the image manipulation program on your computer to reduce the size of a png or jpg image. Try Paint or Paint 3D or GIMP or Photoshop or ....

1 Like

Also, a bad habit of mine, you do not need the // to fetch a file from the assets just the filename. :upside_down_face:

I really appreciate your answer and time for my question, problem solved!!

yes.... without // work it. thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.