Challenge with Dynamic Data Loading in MIT App Inventor

Hello App Inventor community,

I hope you're all doing well. I've been working on a personal project using MIT App Inventor, and I've run into a bit of a challenge that I could use some assistance with.

I am trying to dynamically load data into my app from a website, and I've encountered some issues that I can't seem to resolve on my own. Here's a brief overview of what I'm attempting to do:

1. My app is designed to fetch and display dynamic content from a specific URL on my website.
  2. I want the app to load the data from the website in real-time, so any updates on the website are reflected immediately in the app.

Here are the specific problems I'm facing:

a. Data Retrieval: I'm struggling to fetch the data from my website reliably. Sometimes it works, but other times the app fails to retrieve the data.

b. Real-Time Updates: I want the app to refresh the content automatically when there are updates on the website. However, my current approach seems to have some delays or doesn't work consistently.

If anyone has experience with dynamic data loading from a website in MIT App Inventor or has faced similar issues, I would greatly appreciate any insights, suggestions, or sample blocks of code that might help me overcome these challenges.

Thank you in advance for your time and expertise!

Would you like to tell us how your are retrieving data from your website, and show your relevant blocks?

Web admins hate scrapers.

Do they offer an API?