Can't upload big files

I have a problem with upload off 5gb size files into the disigner panel.
I need to have the file into the media part or need to access by button.

Are you serious, 5GB?
The max AIA size is 10MB.

1 Like

How to overcome the App Inventor project limit of 10 MB

Taifun


Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by

Taifun.

Hello i have the same problem can anyone help?

And that would be?

I cant upload a video file it says its too big

its on MIT 2

How big ...?

i dont know

Unfortunately we don't know either. :wink:
A file must not be larger than 5MB in order to be uploaded to the assets via Designer. However, you can copy a file (up to 25MB) into the assets using 7-Zip or WinRAR.

1 Like

Open the video's file location through Windows Explorer. Right-click on it, and click on "Properties."
This should show you how big the size of the video is.

Hovering your cursor over the file name should also open a tool-tip displaying the file's size (it disappears when I try taking screenshots).

zip it and upload

@Solar ...............- :question: