Cant connect with the AI companian

i cant connect it with my phone... (either ios and android) it appeared that it was unable to connect.

<removed_email>

These links might help Jeannette:

I'm also having issses with the AI companion. I have been using appinventor for 7-8 years and have never had an issue. It will scan code but then nothing loads between the computer and the phone.

Both are on the same network, I have updated the app.

I am struggling with the same issue. Doesn't matter if tablet, iPhone, or Android phone or what app. The freeze at 10% for me but my 7th and 8th graders may not even get that.

Please help!

Is it possible your school IT has blocked access to rendezvous.appinventor.mit.edu from either the computer or the device? Both devices need to be able to send messages to the rendezvous server in order to establish a communication route. If you're not progressing in the connection process it's likely this communication is blocked.

1 Like

You may also want to share this document, which outlines the different servers and ports that are necessary for the devices to perform their connection handshake:

I also can't connect using an iphone 13 (and two with iphone SE) and have a few students who are also having a problem. I've tried both Chrome and Firefox, checked for popup blockers, and incognito mode and the same error occurs. It gets to 10% on the progress bar, and a popup says it is connecting but times out. Any ideas?

This sounds like a firewall or routing issue preventing the browser from loading the proxy page from the iOS companion app. Are you seeing this consistently or are some students on iOS connecting and others not?

consistently for those with iphone 13s and SE - I can use the companion on an android device and it works fine.

Android uses a different connection method called WebRTC (unless you check the Use Legacy Connection option). We're working on the iOS version of WebRTC support which hopefully will make it into the next version, but if you're seeing this just with iOS devices then you may want to talk to your IT about allowing connections. I linked a document earlier in this thread for school IT that discusses the various ports needed to make App Inventor work.

by:independent call girls in banglore
If you are having trouble connecting to an AI companion, there are a few potential reasons why this may be happening:

1. Internet connection: Make sure your device is connected to the internet and that there are no connectivity issues.
  2. Device compatibility: Check to make sure that your device is compatible with the AI companion. Some AI companions may only be available on certain devices or platforms.
  3. Login information: Check that you are entering the correct login information and that your account is in good standing.
  4. Application update: Make sure that the AI companion app is up to date. Outdated versions of the app may not function properly.
  5. Technical issues: The AI companion may be experiencing technical issues. Check the AI companion's website or social media accounts for any announcements about outages or maintenance.
  6. Firewall or antivirus: Make sure that your firewall or antivirus software is not blocking the connection to the AI companion.

If you have tried all of these solutions and are still unable to connect, you may need to contact the AI companion's customer support for further assistance.

none of us are working