Cannot find my project , i was able to save it and build and after i signed out it's gone

I have created a project last night and was able to finish it this morning and also publish (build ) and installed the apk in my mobile phone. When i re-signed in to appinventor, it was GONE. it’s not under MyProjects :frowning: :frowning: name of project is ProjectSendSMS) hope there’s a way to recover this. When i re-signed in today, i was asked to agree to some new terms of agreement.

Did you use one of the App Inventor 2 build servers ( http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/ or

? The second server requires you to enter a revisit code you saved. Could that be the problem?

Are you sure you are using the same Google account to retrieve your Project that you used to create the Project? Asked another way, do you have several Google accounts/

Are you sure you are using App Inventor and not one of the third party Block Languages?

You said “When i re-signed in today, i was asked to agree to some new terms of agreement.” … what did it ask. This does NOT appear to be something you get using one of the sites above.

MIT does not remove Projects from accounts. Do you have other Projects in your account but do not have ProjectSendSMS ?

1 Like

…it’s possible you have signed in with a different email address?

Good morning @SteveJG, indeed, i have logged into the other server. My project is in code.appinventor.mit.edu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you so much for the help

thank you , as it turned out, i created my project in code.appinventor.mit.edu and not in ai2.appinventor.mit.edu :

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.