Can you please post a list of popular extensions?

Can you please post a list of popular extensions?

As I am making an Extensions Manager

I think you can just check extensions category -

or maybe you can take help from taifun's extension directory -

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

That gives you a list of extensions, but doesn't give you a list of popular extensions. You can check out @TIMAI2's website, for a list of his most used extensions (trust me, it's worth a look).

It has a decent amount from Taifun and his own, some from @vknow360 and a few from @Kevinkun.

However, it is always good to check out the MIT sources.

3 Likes

thank you!

Hello K-Man

First and foremost, you cannot add any extensions to your Manager without first getting agreement from each Extension Developer.

Secondly, how will the entering of extensions be managed? Will the extension updates make their way into the Manager promptly? Who is going to administrate that?

Finally, is it going to be worthwhile? It's already easy for anyone to find what they want from the MIT Library and Taifun's Library.

4 Likes

First and foremost, you cannot add any extensions to your Manager without first getting agreement from each Extension Developer.

No. I will not take any extensions from any developer. They will add their own extension to the manager, which will be easy :slight_smile:

Secondly, how will the entering of extensions be managed? Will the extension updates make their way into the Manager promptly? Who is going to administrate that?

Well I am making a system which will update the extension automatically. For now the extension developer will update it promptly :slight_smile:

Finally, is it going to be worthwhile? It's already easy for anyone to find what they want from the @MIT Library and @Taifun's Library.

And I am just making this for offline usage (incase they lose the AIX file)

That would require the App Developer to be online?

Also, you asked about the "most popular extensions" but how do you administer that if the Extension Developers add their own extensions to the Manager?

2 Likes

Not necessarily...

It will store in its database. I will not administer it. The Approval stage is not perfect but yes, it will be administrated by the system :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.