can i use open gl imports in extension creation i mean

import android.opengl.GLSurfaceView;
import javax.microedition.khronos.egl.EGLConfig;
import javax.microedition.khronos.opengles.GL10;

how to use these in my extension creation
please help me @ewpatton

https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/graphics/opengl

ya i googled but how to implement it in app inventor help please

where is jar files for these three which i can import in app inventor extensions

or any other files should i import?

or can some other ways

The android package is just part of Android and so it should be available. javax is a funny beast and the Android buildsystem tends to not like it unless it's already part of the subset of Java that Google has reimplemented. If those aren't supported by default on Android then things are going to get a lot harder for you.

2 Likes

hmm ok but i need any 3d interface i am actually scratch expert i know making 3d things in scratch i use pen there so if i got any 3d interface in android i think i will manage
while searching i found these

1. lwgjl
  2. opengl(import android.opengl.GLSurfaceView;)

can i import any of these

you can get jar file here -

Yes, the OpenGL support is provided standard in Android library and thus is available in extensions.

so, I gone to here
Download android JAR file with all dependencies (jar-download.com)
and
downloaded
Web capture_18-3-2021_101535_jar-download.com
now in the zip file
asddd.JPG
i have open gl jar if i imported it will
it
support all these three imports

or without importing any file App inventor sources can support it

if i keep on going inside the jar file like this
1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG
i can see these at end

so i think the jar file will support

but will it support

did you try?

1 Like

The android.jar file is already available to you as an extension developer. You don't need to download and include it in your extension. If you're using the extension template, the jar is found at lib/appinventor/android.jar and in the main repository it's located at lib/android/android-29/android.jar.

2 Likes

ya its there working i searched in the jar found these

i guess it will work well
thanks

1 Like

no but any way thanks for your help

1 Like

but should i add edit the `appinventor\components\build.xml for this jar as usuall or is it implemented alderedy i just need to use it ,how to implement it in my code

No, you don't need to change any of the build.xml files to use names from android.jar.

so what should i use in extension code @UsesLibraries(libraries = "WHAT.jar")

You don't have to do anything other than import the classes you need. The Android system provides the implementation of those classes and they're linked at runtime.