Can I change the "three dots" default section?

Hello,

I'm working on an app and I set the theme to Device Default. It shows me this bar on the application.

When I click on the three dots, three options appear.

If I click on "Settings" it does nothing, if I click on "About this application" it opens this window.

Is it possible to change the wording of the section "About this application"? Can I link a settings screen created by me to the settings section (in the three dots), that is currently empty?

Can you please help me?

Thank you so much.

No, I think you cannot change the link to settings. :upside_down_face:

You can only add your text to the existing window. On screen1 there is an "About screen" field in the designer. Enter your text there. How did you get the "settings" policy in the menu? Because I have only two options: "stop this application" and "about this application".

1 Like

Yes, set your own text (Designer or blocks) and add this at the end to get rid of "Invented with MIT App Inventor ..."
<!--

So e.g. → My Test App <!--

or:
<big>My Test App</big> \n developed by BodyMindPower <!--

grafik

Companion:

grafik

But → Settings are not present with the APK.

1 Like

Well, I didn't think about it and it is so logical :grin:. It's a pity if there were settings then the title bar would be needed for something, I still have to make my own bar.

1 Like

Also

Who Needs a Sidebar Anyway ?

1 Like

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I copied your example and pasted it into the About Screen box. Unfortunately the standard ai2 text has not gone away, the window has gotten longer and there are both texts. And another question. Where does the link entered in the "TutorialURL" field appear?

1 Like

Ok. I missed that "<! -". The original text becomes a comment and is not visible. Thanks.

Thank you!

Thank you so much!

Thank you! Now it's clear.

Thank you very much, I'll go trough this!

You can hide title bar and add a horizontal arrangement as your title bar

Yes, we know that, but on a lot of divices you also get this:

e.g. on a Galaxy Note 3:

if you don't add
<!--

if the title bar is hide, no 3 dots seen, how to show this dialogue?

I don't know why I bother sometimes :wink:

1 Like

thanks a lot!