Can anyone help solve the block?

I want the block when the web got text in csv file, set the temperature data. I just want the 2 row 3 column of temperature data but the csv file give the response content for all variable and datas.

I also want to get the csv file from the web and create a graph in the app but i not sure how to do the block as I am new to App Inventor. CSV file have the created_at, entry_id, field1 and field2.

But I just want to show field 1 which is temperature and the date of the created_at in the graph. What should I do in block to get the graph that I wanted to show in app?

First use the list from csv table block to convert the csv into a list of lists

Then use select list item blocks
First to select the 2nd row and then to select the 3rd column
If you concatenate blocks, then the blocks are to be used from right to left

use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps
see also Live Development, Testing, and Debugging Tools
Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

show us the responseContent here as text, not a image.

feeds.csv (3.9 KB)

created_at,entry_id,field1,field2
2023-06-20 08:02:27 UTC,26,27.00,62.00
2023-06-20 08:02:43 UTC,27,27.00,63.00
2023-06-20 08:02:59 UTC,28,27.00,64.00
2023-06-20 08:03:21 UTC,29,27.00,64.00

change Taifun's instruction to blocks like this:

1 Like

It just change the label right?

I do like this is it correct?

why not try by yourself and then tell us more?

I am try the graph part also but keep on get error and I keep trying.

you mean get all the temperature (27.00) from all the rows, then show them as a line chart?

yes. I still blur how it works... I first time use this also, actually I am not use this because we IT student wont use this but this semester I take elective subject from engineering faculty but lecturer didnt teach us a lot...

Thank you very much!!!

to show a COLUMN OF list of list as line chart:

Thank you very much, I will try to understand it how it works.
Before the generate data we need to declare the global variable listData right? and the text is it we copy the data from spreadsheet?

See the first 3 links in

Thank you very much for all new knowledge and information!