Can a global Map Tour be made of attractions each place has to offer - places worth visiting?

Can a global Map Tour be made of attractions each place has to offer - places worth visiting?
An application where a visitor will be able in a visiting country to choose an interesting place, an attraction of the city-place to visit, or it can be done only for a single city and a few attractions - places worth visiting that are preset for the application ;

There is a map tour tutorial

What you do depends on how much work you want to do.

An example tutorial Map Tour to find attractions. The tutorial. Map Tour uses a Google Map but the tutorial can be adapted to use the Map component.

Perhaps use the ActivityStarter. Use a search term like things to do near me map or attractions near me map and you will elicit a Google Map with results. :wink:

More exciting stuff appears if you are near national attractions. :smile:

Awww, you help me a lot and I thank you very much for that.
I already did it, I want to put a list of options from some recommended and sought-after cities together with the feature you showed me to find the attractions that are close to where we are.
I am very pleased.

I am facing this problem.
When I click on the WebViewer1 area it shows a white screen.
Is there a way to prevent it from showing a white screen and still have the screen as it originally offered the 2 options?

The mistake was that I gave 1000px height to the WebViewer.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.