Calculate numbers which are in textbox1,textbox2,etc

Did you download an example splash screen from my site? That code coupled with my description in #Post60 will do the job for you.

hello,
i imported your aia but how will i use it for terms and condition how to do ?
first splsh will come
then (im palnning to put single ad only when userr opens/ closeapp) so after splash ads comes then home screen and there i created different button for different pages like calculator button for calculator page and in bwtween all i have to put terms condition also so where should i put and how?
im not able to understand how your aia will work
also how to link button with telegram or social page

We are not here to do everything for you. You need to slow down a bit and work out how to code what you need from the substantial guidance already given, and having a Project that shows you how a Virtual Screen works for the Splash means you are half way there. If you read your own posts you are telling us you don't know how to write an App, your maths is weak and you don't fully understand taxation. The answer is not to ask us a hundred questions - you must learn these things yourself. There are many free MIT tutorials to learn App Inventor. I have already linked to a site on how to calculate money, and a Project that handles the Hundreds for money calculations.

I would advise you not to have an advertisement screen when the User first runs the App, I'm sure most business people would not welcome it. Also, your buttons screen should ideally be App Inventor's Screen1.

You cannot link to an email as such, but you can send emails from the App using vknown360's extension

Screens

App run:

1. Screen 1: Virtual 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6 hidden. Virtual 2 displayed for x seconds by Clock Timer

2. Virtual 2 Clock Timer - Hides Virtual 2, Shows Virtual 3

3. User Accepts or Rejects Terms.

3a. Terms Accepted: Virtual 3 hidden, Virtual 1 Displayed

3b. Terms Rejected: App Closed

1. Virtual 1 Calculator Button tapped: Virtual 1 Hidden, Virtual 4 displayed

2. Virtual 4 OK Button tapped, Virtual 4 Hidden, Virtual 1 Displayed

3. Virtual 1 Privacy Button tapped: Virtual 1 Hidden, Virtual 5 displayed

4. Virtual 5 OK Button tapped, Virtual 5 Hidden, Virtual 1 Displayed

5. Virtual 1 Exit Button tapped: Virtual 1 Hidden, Virtual 6 Displayed, Clock timer closes App

after accepting T&c user should forward to spash screen but its not working after accepting and clicking button (proceed)
vcLCULATOR BLOCK
also another problem is when my volumetric convertor calculation i need to show eg 400 gm or 980 gm but its like 0.3 etc when after 1000 gm or above result comes the text should be in KG else if less it be "gram"
last question is can i do something so my app only starts when internet is on else notifies user to open internet

https://imagnity.com/tutorials/app-inventor/check-internet-connection-in-app-inventor/

interstial ad error
i set interstial ad on when user press back button from calculator to home screen but nothing is showing and it transits to home page
also how will user close ads etc do we have to code or is it automatic and where will i place intersitial ad body
but banner ads are working on test mode 468x60 size can size be incrased of banner ad

im getting this error every 30 sec what is it ?