Bug Runtime error: unbound location santize-component-data

After yesterday’s update, firebase started showing this problem. Even other apps that did not have this problem now also do. The emulator works correctly, but after compiling it starts to give an error. Does anyone know what can it be?

1 Like

This is an error on the firebase side of things.
Check what/how you are sending / receiving data.
Also check you have permissions set correctly.

I have seen this error before but cannot remember what it was I did to fix it!

I did a test, uploading the .aia file from the App inventor to kondular and it worked correctly. This problem only started after yesterday’s update of the App inventor

Can you show your relevant blocks. What are you doing in the app when this happens?

Thanks for the bug report. We’ve identified the issue and will put together a patch.

Yes, Same problem here. it hapend recently my previous compiled working fine. its wrong on DataChange Event

We have a potential fix available on ai2-test.appinventor.mit.edu if you would like to try it out.

1 Like

Hi Evan, please explain the problem and when we can expect a solution. I have an app that is ready for use, compiled it this morning and now getting this error and can’t continue.

It’s working on the testing website of the inventor app, at least for me.

Yes, it fixed. :+1:

There was an issue in the code that processes the return value from Firebase into a dictionary. The test server has already been updated with a fix. Based on the feedback we’ve received so far, I expect that we will deploy the fix to production this evening (EST).

1 Like

Thank you!