BUG: I have to press twice

Basically what the title says, I have to press the buttons twice to be able to execute the actions of the application in a good way
Proyecto_N2 (4).aia (335,9 KB)

Where ? You have 6 screens.

Provide a simple example.

screen2

for example, when I want to update the list and I have the theory that the spinners do not work well for the same reason and it does not work well when pressing the tableviewer

You appear to have a timer or loop running that generates an error every 10 seconds or so, after making a spinner selection (the x/331 spinner)

and how can fix this?

Debug your app

I don't know how to fix this, I can't find the problem D:

I found a temporary solution, basically putting the query twice, which in my case was the problem, I attached a photo :smiley:

you forgot to provide a screenshot of your relevant blocks...
If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you ...
You probably will get more feedback then...
To download the aia file, upload it to App Inventor, open it, do some bug hunting for you, etc... this takes time, and most people will not do that...

btw. your "solution" does not really make sense...

Taifun

quizas no pero tenia problemas solamente con eso y eso logro arreglarlo, es que no encontre forma alguna de solucionarla aparte de esa

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.