Bornage téléphonique

Bonjour, je voudrais savoir si il était possible de localiser un autre téléphone à l'aide du bornage téléphonique.

Nico

what is demarcation phone? or just lost in translation?

C'est la localisation à l'aide des antennes téléphoniques.

Nico

do you mean the LocationSensor component?
You can send the updated location to CloudDB, and fetch this location on other phone.

Je veux pouvoir localiser un autre téléphone sans qu'il ai installé l'application. (Ce site explique le fonctionnement du bornage téléphonique)

Nico

I think, you are looking for a cell id or lac, see also

With an earlier version of my telephonymanager extension it was possible to get this information

However unfortunately I had to remove this functionality with the SDK31 release

Google deprecated functionality starting from API31. Therefore the corresponding methods and events have been removed from the extension: properties: SignalStrengthAsu and SignalStrengthDbm, methods: StartSignatStrengthListener, StopSignalStrengthListener, CellId and Lac, events: SignalStrengthChanged.

Taifun

Cela sert à localiser son téléphone, mais ce que je veux, c'est localiser un autre téléphone

Nico

You will not be able to locate another phone without installing an app on that device

Taifun

Merci,
Nico

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.