Bluetooth connection error

Hi all, new to this site but so far its been pretty good. i have come across an issue regarding Bluetooth connectivity. The app i have created is a simple app that drives an Rc car using a bluetooth module. When i try and download the app or even connect using using Ai comparison. Here is the error....Need android.permission.BLUETOOTH_CONNECT permission for AttributionSource { uid = 10223, packageName = edu.mit.appinventor.aicompanion3, attributionTag = null, token = android.os.BinderProxy@7d18eca, next = null }: AdapterService getBondedDevices....Any advice????

(Canned Response)
These blocks can be dragged into your Blocks Editor to request permission(s) for Bluetooth scanning and connecting. All three parts are needed.

Thanks to @Anke for the original code.
My changes include

• use of the Screen1 permission blocks to avoid the possibility of a typo
  • using a TinyDB tag particular to BT permissions and only for BT permissions.

After dragging these boxes over to my block editor this is the error I am getting?

Show us all your blocks.

(Canned Reply: ABG- Export & Upload .aia)
Export your .aia file and upload it here.
export_and_upload_aia

Also, check if your device Companion version matches the current AI2 version 2.66

bt_basic_scan (1).aia (4.1 KB)

yes my companion is version 2.66

Do you see red errors in your blocks? Before you run the project, you need to get rid of all errors.

In addition to dragging the block image, your project requires to add the appropriate components that were in the blocks image.